Introduction of Refrigerator Van
1. In-dash Thermostat Device : A device that allows users to adjust the temperature inside the truck.
2. Sliding Side Door (optional) : The sliding door makes loading and unloading cargo more convenient in narrow places, such as alleys.
3. Slim Freezer : Adopted the slim freezer used by advanced countries to create more loading space.
4. Rear Alarm/Rear Step : An alarm has been added to prevent collisions while in reverse.
The truck is equipped with a convenient guard rear step for getting on and off the vehicle.
5. Standard Type/Plus Type : Standard Type built-in Truck: 1,450 mm
Plus Type built-in Truck: 1,590 mm